School Equalities Code
At Albion Primary School we agree to treat everyone equally and fairly, regardless of:
- Race and Nationality
- Religion or Belief
- Marriage & Civil Partnership
- Transgendered Identity
- Sexual Orientation
At Albion Primary School we believe that diversity is a strength which should be respected and celebrated by all those who learn, teach and visit us.
- Do our best to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
- Make sure the school is a safe, secure and stimulating place for everyone.
- Recognise that people have different needs and understand that treating people equally does not always involve treating them all exactly the same.
- Recognise that for some pupils extra support is needed to help them to achieve and be successful.
- Do our best to make sure that people from different groups are consulted and involved in our decisions, for example through talking with pupils and parents and carers, and through our School Council.