Albion’s school uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or dress
- White or navy blue polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- Yellow and white or navy and white summer dresses
- Plain grey or navy blue hijab
- Plain grey, navy blue or white tights
- Black shoes or plain black (with no other colours) trainers
Albion Primary School uniform can be purchased from the below website.
All children should to have an Albion book bag – these can be purchased from school.
All clothes should be clearly marked with your child’s name as this helps us to return any lost items and avoids confusion in the classroom.
Children need to wear sensible shoes that will allow them to move safely inside the school and in the playground. The school is unable to accept responsibility for the loss of any clothing.
Jewellery should not be worn to school. Small studs may be worn by children with pierced ears.
Children from years 1 to 6 need to have an Albion School PE kit.
Our kit consists of a navy blue school T Shirt and navy blue shorts.
Albion Primary School PE kit can be purchased from the website below.
Pupils in years 3 need to have a swimming kit. Girls will need a full one piece costume (No bikini’s) a swimming hat and towel, boys will need close fitting trunks (not shorts or football shorts) a swimming hat and a towel.